The importance of the HVAC
For the operation of a energy and cost efficient building
- Our pure software solution was developed to reduce the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of HVAC by up to 40%.
- Building a system, or remodelling an old one to turn it into a green or sustainable building is a matter of unifying a series of guidelines in order to generate energy savings and reduce pollutant emissions.
OUR TECHNOLOGY SELF-OPERATES HVAC SYSTEMS
A building cannot be conceived if it cannot create a healthy environment for its occupants to carry out the activities for which each space was designed for.
The air conditioning (AC), heating (H) and ventilation (V) systems play a fundamental role, therefore designers of HV, A, and C systems take special care in their designs and in compliance with the different standards, both national and international.
Our technology self-operates the HVAC systems making them more energy and cost-efficient by reducing up to 40% of the energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
Improving HVAC systems to achieve a sustainable building
To improve the performance of HVAC systems, engineers can make use of the following elements:
- Energy recuperators.
- Heat pipe recuperators.
- Directly coupled fans to eliminate bearing losses and reduce maintenance costs.
- High-efficiency motors.
- Variable speed drives for adequate air volume control.
- Multiple fans for redundancy, to achieve a reduction in energy consumption, and to obtain improved methods for noise control.
Today’s HVAC systems are designed for efficiency at the time of construction. Therefore, it is essential to teach users good practices in their use and to choose the equipment that will form the air conditioning and ventilation network of the premises, taking into account the future sustainability of the building.
The points that have to be taking into account when managing the HVAC system for the construction or improvement of a building are:
- Optimized performance. High-efficiency motors, variable speed drives, high tightness.
- Operation with ecological refrigerant. Zero impact on the ozone layer, CFC free.
- Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring. Quality assessment.
- Ventilation. Energy economizers and recuperators.
- Filtration. Suitable filters.
- Design. Performance and comfort.
The importance of HVAC for green buildings
Calculation of Loads
Choice of system
- Analysis of the location of the building.
- Analysis of the use of the building.
- Analysis of the operation of the building.
- Analysis of the needs of the building.
- Good energy sources.
Adequate energy sources
- Electricity for chillers and air conditioners.
- Electricity in heat pumps.
- Diesel C.
- Natural gas.