We’re DABBEL !
We’re developing the next generation of Building Management Systems: completely autonomous and AI based. We operate in international teams and our objective is to fully increase the efficiency of AI Buildings.
To use AI Automation Technology to develop the most scalable and sustainable way to quickly transform commercial buildings into a green and healthy environment while at the same time actively fighting climate change.
If you’re looking for a Start-Up with an innovative product and diverse tasks in a dynamic as well as dedicated work environment and share a passion for building energy efficiency. Join our team and start your adventure as a Building Engineer, You will be combining your HVAC system knowledge with AI to make buildings smarter and energy-efficient.
- Be a part of the team which controls and monitors HVAC systems.
- Work with control engineers and programmers to develop AI-based control algorithms for HVAC systems
- Analyze building documentation, evaluate HVAC system and BMS, Identify and propose HVAC control improvements.
- Research, develop and evaluate new control strategies for HVAC systems to optimize energy consumption and occupant comfort.
- Laison with client engineers for HVAC and BMS-related topics.
- Preparation of technical reports, schedules etc.
- Monitoring and analysis of building energy performance.
- Planning and prioritization of tasks.
- Contributing to the team, by sharing experience and knowledge
- Learning new skills related to energy informatics aiming for continuous career development.
- Thoroughly document your work.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering discipline.
- Subject matter expert for HVAC systems and their controls.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Design/Execution /Operation of HVAC systems. Experience in BMS system is an added advantage.
- Experience and command in Heating, Cooling, Ventilation, and Air conditioning segments of the HVAC industry.
- Understanding of various HVAC systems like AHUs, FCUs, Room radiators, Chiller/Boilers plants, District heating/cooling, their controls, and operations.
- Familiar with BMS controls, communication protocols, Sequence of operation, understanding of BMS hardware and software components etc.
- Basic knowledge of building energy utilization, Measurement & Verification.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and have out of the box thinking
- Interest in the startup culture.
- Team player, schedule-driven, and self-motivated.
NICE TO HAVE
- CEM/CMVP certifications
- Experience in building operations/BMS domain etc.
- Understanding of grid level and integrated energy systems.
- Python and data analytic skills
- Passion in Artificial intelligence/machine learning
- Work on state-of-the-art technology to revolutionize building management software.
- We expect that you bring ideas to the table and we make sure they are heard. We want you to feel part of what is being built.
- Very diverse work, you will learn a lot and learn it fast.
- Work on a modern web and big data stack.
- Agile work methodology.
- Build something that has meaning and can have an important impact on the world by saving huge amounts of energy.
- A young, enthusiastic team with great ambitions and flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours.
- A beautiful, modern office in the centre of Düsseldorf.
Have we aroused your interest? Do you want to support us on our exciting mission to change the international market? Join us! Apply now.
We are looking forward to meeting you!