We’re developing the next generation of Building Management Systems:
Completely autonomous and AI based.
We operate in international teams and our objective is to fully increase the efficiency of AI Buildings.
DABBEL – Automation Intelligence GmbH was founded in 2018 with the mission to develop the most scalable, cost-efficient and sustainable software to drastically reduce CO2 emissions in commercial buildings worldwide as fast as possible.
We are currently building our core team to lay a solid foundation for our further growth.
Only together we are STRONG!
- Maintain, optimize and develop new code for our Ruby on Rails application: A dashboard that serves as user interface for the BMS with a MongoDB database and an AngularJS frontend.
- Design internal web-apps to show the performance of our software and other useful information.
- Improve design and architecture of the distributed applications and services.
- Thoroughly document your work.
- A frontend framework like Angular, Vue or React.js. Preferably, AngularJS.
- Modern CSS.
- Version control systems.
- Experience designing user interfaces – UI/UX.
- Write maintainable and readable code.
- Experience with wireframing tools.
- Vector design software knowledge like Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape.
- Interest in the start-up culture.
- You can work independently and are self-organized.
NICE TO HAVE
- Interpreted language like Python or Ruby (on Rails).
- A web framework like Rails, Django, etc.
- Knowledge about how REST APIs work.
- Startup experience
- Distributed cloud architecture.
- Work on state-of-the-art technology to revolutionize building management software.
- We expect that you bring ideas to the table and we make sure they are heard. We want you to feel part of what is being built.
- Very diverse work, you will learn a lot and learn it fast
- Work on a modern web and big data stack.
- Be part of the early stage startup experience.
- Dive into AI.
- Agile work methodology.
- Build something that has meaning and can have an important impact on the world by saving huge amounts of energy.
- A young, enthusiastic team with great ambitions and flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours.
- A beautiful office in the centre of Düsseldorf.
Our mission, corporate culture and tasks appeal to you? What are you waiting for?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.