We’re developing the next generation of Building Management Systems:
Completely autonomous and AI based.
We operate in international teams and our objective is to fully increase the efficiency of AI Buildings.
DABBEL – Automation Intelligence GmbH was founded in 2018 with the mission to develop the most scalable, cost-efficient and sustainable software to drastically reduce CO2 emissions in commercial buildings worldwide as fast as possible.
We are currently building our core team to lay a solid foundation for our further growth.
Only together we are STRONG!
- Maintain, optimize and develop new code for our Ruby on Rails application: A dashboard that serves as user interface for the BMS with a MongoDB database and an AngularJS frontend.
- Research, develop and optimize the control algorithms for the buildings.
- Improve design and architecture of the distributed applications and services.
- Implement interfaces for building protocols and new sensors and actuators
- Identify and develop monitoring for the buildings.
- Automate creation of the building model from building data, on case by case and global scales.
- Improve the stack through suggestions gained from experience or by researching and benchmarking new technologies
- Thoroughly document your work.
- Interpreted language like Python or Ruby.
- Software architecture, data structures and design patterns.
- Algorithms and algorithm development.
- Write maintainable and readable code.
- NoSQL databases.
- A web framework like Rails, Django, etc.
- A frontend framework like Angular, Vue, etc.
- You can work independently and are self-organized.
- Familiar with testing.
NICE TO HAVE
- Ruby (on Rails)
- Big data technologies and techniques
- Startup experience
- Artificial intelligence / machine learning
- Data science
- Distributed cloud architecture.
- Network and system administration.
- Work on state-of-the-art technology to revolutionize building management software.
- We expect that you bring ideas to the table and we make sure they are heard. We want you to feel part of what is being built.
- Very diverse work, you will learn a lot and learn it fast
- Work on a modern web and big data stack.
- Agile work methodology.
- A young, enthusiastic team with great ambitions and flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours.
- A beautiful office in the centre of Düsseldorf.
Our mission, corporate culture and tasks appeal to you? what are you waiting for? Apply now.
We look forward to getting to know you.