We’re developing the next generation of Building Management Systems:
Completely autonomous and AI based. We operate in international teams and our objective is to fully increase the efficiency of AI Buildings.
To use AI Automation Technology to develop the most scalable and sustainable way to quickly transform commercial buildings into a green and healthy environment while at the same time actively fighting climate change.
- Maintain, optimize and develop new code for our Ruby on Rails application: A dashboard that serves as user interface for the BMS with a MongoDB database and an AngularJS frontend.
- Research, develop and optimize the control algorithms for the buildings.
- Improve design and architecture of the distributed applications and services.
- Implement interfaces for building protocols and new sensors and actuators
- Identify and develop monitoring for the buildings.
- Automate creation of the building model from building data, on case by case and global scales.
- Improve the stack through suggestions gained from experience or by researching and benchmarking new technologies
- Thoroughly document your work.
- Interpreted language like Python or Ruby.
- Software architecture, data structures and design patterns.
- Algorithms and algorithm development.
- Write maintainable and readable code.
- NoSQL databases.
- A web framework like Rails, Django, etc.
- A frontend framework like Angular, Vue, etc.
- Interest in the startup culture.
- You can work independently and are self-organized.
- Familiar with testing.
NICE TO HAVE
- Ruby (on Rails)
- Big data technologies and techniques
- Startup experience
- Artificial intelligence / machine learning
- Data science
- Distributed cloud architecture.
- Network and system administration.
- Work on state-of-the-art technology to revolutionize building management software.
- We expect that you bring ideas to the table and we make sure they are heard. We want you to feel part of what is being built.
- Very diverse work, you will learn a lot and learn it fast
- Work on a modern web and big data stack.
- Be part of the early stage startup experience. Gain insight into the challenges of the whole company and build the company from the ground.
- Dive into AI.
- Agile work methodology.
- Build something that has meaning and can have an important impact on the world by saving huge amounts of energy.
- Participation in one the most successful Start-Ups in the field of AI including shares as one of the first employees.
- Start-up-atmosphere – every voice counts – including yours! You can actively contribute to the design and development of the product.
- A young, enthusiastic team with great ambitions and flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours.
- A beautiful office in the centre of Düsseldorf.