WHO WE ARE
We are DABBEL.
We develop the next generation of building control technology: fully autonomous and AI based. Our international team strives to make office buildings, schools, and hotels more sustainable.
To use AI automation technology to develop the most scalable and sustainable method
to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions within commercial buildings
- You deal with the topics of personnel recruitment, personnel management and personnel development
- You are familiar with preparatory payroll accounting and administration within the HR department
- You actively contribute to the well-being of our employees
- You develop strategies to optimize our daily processes and also implement them independently
- You have several years of experience in human resources
- You are familiar with strategy planning, employer branding, KPI’s and their evaluation
- You are motivated and eager to support our mission with your expertise
- Your working style is characterized by a high degree of ambition, communicative and analytical skills, as well as the ability to work in a team
- You have excellent German and English language skills
- You are aware of the responsibility of your position and act as a role model
We are a startup in growth and offer you the chance to drive this growth and help build the HR organization.
In addition, we offer you:
- A young, dynamic and smart team and with great ambitions and flat hierarchies.
- Career opportunities in a fast growing company
- Fresh fruit, free coffee & water on site as a matter of course.
- A modern office in the heart of Düsseldorf
Do you want to support us on our exciting mission to revolutionize building sustainability?
What are you waiting for?
We look forward to getting to know you!