we are DABBEL!
We are developing the next generation of building control technology: fully autonomous and AI-based. We operate in international teams with the goal of making office buildings, schools and hotels more sustainable.
To use AI automation technologies to develop the most scalable and sustainable way to transform commercial buildings into green and healthy buildings as fast as possible and actively fight against the current climate change.
- Building relationships of trust with our customers
- Providing a comprehensive understanding of the needs and requirements of key customers
- Enhancing relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their goals
- Act as a liaison of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve all issues and problems faced by customers and evaluate feedback to derive appropriate actions
- Contribute significantly to the generation of new sales that turn into long-term relationships (MQL)
- Prepare regular progress reports
- You are motivated and eager to use your knowledge to support our mission
- Your working style is characterized by a high level of ambition, communicative and analytical skills, as well as the ability to work in a team
- You have excellent German and English language skills
- Experience in sales and in providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with professionals at all levels of the organization
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- to actively contribute to the expansion of our company
- pursue a diversified activity in a dynamic environment
- A young, dynamic and smart team with great ambitions and flat hierarchies
- Career opportunities in a fast growing company
- With fresh fruit, free coffee & water you are of course provided on site.
- A modern Office in the center of Düsseldorf
You find yourself in the job advertisement? Then let’s get in touch.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Greetings from the DABBEL team