We’re developing the next generation of Building Management Systems: completely autonomous and AI based. We operate in international teams and our objective is to fully increase the efficiency of AI Buildings. Our mission: To use AI Automation Technology to develop the most scalable and sustainable way to quickly transform commercial buildings into a green and healthy environment while at the same time actively fighting climate change.
If you’re looking for a Start-Up with an innovative product and diverse tasks in a dynamic as well as dedicated work environment and share our passion for AI-Technology, join our team and start your adventure as a software developer.
You will support us in the maintenance and improvement of the user interface for the building managers, optimise the monitoring, analysis and control of the buildings and contribute to the further development of our AI-Software for DABBEL.
• You study (Business) Computer Science / Mathematics or a comparable Natural Science subject and have know-how concerning the development of software
• Knowledge of AngularJS or a similar framework
NICE TO HAVE
• UI- and / or UX-Design
• Ruby on Rails
You benefit from E.ON’s and ClimateKIC’s high-quality workshop and coaching programs for your personal development.
• Participation in one the most successful Start-Ups in the field of AI
• Exciting insights – You will work in the product/project teams and not only get to know our business areas, but also how a modern company works
• Start-up-atmosphere – every voice counts – including yours! You can actively contribute to the design and development of the product
• A young, smart team with great ambitions and flat hierarchies
• Flexible working hours from 8:00 to 18:00 with the option for home office
• Career opportunities in a fast-growing company
• A beautiful office with canteen, table football and chill lounge
Have we aroused your interest? Do you want to support us on our exciting mission to change the international market? Join us! Apply now. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Send portfolio projects, Linkedin/Xing profile or other application documents to Julia: firstname.lastname@example.org.