Technology, efficiency and future.
- Smart Buildings are gaining in popularity and are already the present of the construction and the real estate sector.
- Smart buildings are comparable to complex organizations in which all their networks are interconnected thanks to the latest technology, to turn them into positively active structures.
- Our pure software solution can be integrated into already existing Smart Buildings in order to reduce up to 40% of energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
DABBY. Our AI software solution self-operates the HVAC of your Smart Building
We have developed an AI-powered software solution to upgrade traditional BMS to the future even when operated with Smart hardware and software.
With our Technology we update buildings that have an obsolete or classic building management system, taking care of systems such as heating, air conditioning, and ventilation in order to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by up to 40%
DABBY recognizes the number of people, CO2 levels, and humidity of each room and area of the building and adapts in real-time HVAC control decisions accordingly. Our software does not only analyze the indoors of the building but also the environment that surrounds it in order to provide the best solutions and turn buildings into much more than structures.
What is a smart building?
Smart buildings have an intelligent infrastructure that is responsible for obtaining information and automating various processes such as lighting, access, air conditioning, video surveillance, parking, and security.
Thanks to the data obtained through IoT (Internet of Things) devices and their interconnection, a building can automatically manage all resources and optimize their performances. It can also provide valuable information so that an individual can make better decisions further to improve the habitability and efficiency of the building. The functionalities offered by smart buildings go beyond home automation systems and software, DABBY can bring those buildings to the next level.
What objectives must be achieved in a smart building?
The smart building concept encompasses constructions of all kinds, such as industrial warehouses, commercial premises, homes, sports, educational, health, cultural, leisure, or public and private administrations.
A building is considered to be intelligent when it can satisfy in an automated and controlled way and a remote manner, different demands for security, energy efficiency, comfort, mechanical activities, maintenance, and operations, within the framework of current regulations.
01. Architectural level
02. Technological level
03. Environmental level
At an environmental level, those types of buildings must comply with a series of environmental-friendly commitments. That goes through the type of materials used in their construction, optimization of natural lighting and ventilation elements, energy efficiency systems and the ability to reduce CO2 emissions during its operation.
04. Economic level
At an economic level an intelligent building must manage to reduce all its operating and maintenance cost to extend its useful life.
Smart buildings provide a good image for the companies which decided to upgrade their buildings to Smart Buildings and they provide information on the status to the managers.
How do you receive a smart building?
Generally, an intelligent building or smart building has a dialogue system with the interconnected equipment or facilities within an environment, and it will act depending on the information received.
An intelligent building has sensors and detectors that transmit signals to the central processing unit where the received information will be processed, acting accordingly to the programmed functions on the specific elements. It also allows users of smart buildings and houses to issue orders to activate devices remotely.
Intelligence levels within smart buildings
Depend on the technology applied, and the quantity and quality of automated systems, there is a catalogue of the intelligence level of a building:
In this type of buildings of the future, three systems related to functional tasks are managed:
- In the first place, there is a primary control system for the building and its surroundings, in charge of verifying the status of the necessary supply facilities such as electricity, water, gas, or essential services such as elevators and escalators.
- Secondly, there are building security control systems that act to protect people, devices and information through fire detection systems, water leaks, gases or more, interior and surveillance circuits, access control and seismic motion detectors.
- Finally, we find energy-saving systems in the building, which act by transferring temperature between zones, using solar energy, studying consumption, programming lighting and air conditioning schedules, and optimizing the operation of all related equipment.
DABBEL transforms and empowers today’s buildings to make them compatible with the future. The AI self-operates the HVAC systems in order to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by up to 40%